Best PEGA Online Training In Hyderabad
PEGA PRPC BPM CSA & CSSA Training
Training Duration: ( 60 hours)
We are the best providers of Pega prpc with expert guidance and fully interactive classes. Our training program is very much mixed both practical and interview point of questions.
- What is PEGA?
- Where PEGA is Used
- Development Process in PEGA Tool & Other Languages
- PEGA Architecture
- BPM Introduction
- BPM Advantages
- What is PRPC in PEGA
- PRPC Tool Overview
- PEGA Designer studio Overview
- PEGA Installation
- Building New Application in PEGA Using Application Wizard tool
- Portals in PEGA
- Class Layers in PEGA
- Built in Classes in PEGA
- Inheritance Types in PEGA
- What is Direct Inheritance & Pattern Inheritance
- PEGA Components/Rule Types
- Data Model Introduction
- User Interface & Process Introduction
- Flow Shapes
PEGA Course Content:
Designing Forms & Testing in PEGA:
- Introduction to Section.
- Layouts & Controls in Section
- Design Using Section Rule
- Flow Action Rule
- How to Add Logic in PEGA
- Process Flow Rule
- How to create a new Work Object in flow
- How to Test a Flow
Debugging Tools PEGA
- Clipboard & User Pages in Clipboard
- Where Am I
- Default User Pages in PEGA
Creating User Interface Design, Layout & Property Conditions
- Adding Multiple Layouts & Display based on Conditions
- Layout Settings & Condition
- Settings actions in Layouts & Properties
- How to set Read only Fields & Required Fields
Business Logic in PEGA
- About Activity Rule
- Method Types & Usage
- Understand Parameters in Activity like step page, when conditions
- How to check logs in Tracer.
- How to trace Activity using Tracer Tool.
Usage of Steps Tab in Activity to define Business logic:
- How to Use Call One Activity from Another Activity
- Working with Instructions in Activity
- Calling One Activity from another activity by using Call and Branch Instructions.
- Understanding the Difference between Call and Branch Instructions.
- Using and Understanding the Difference between Exit-Activity & End-Activity Methods.
- Calling or Invoking a Flow from Activity.
- Parameters in activities and passing parameters from one activity to another activity.
- Understanding the parameter page on Tracer.
Data Model ->Data tables
- Data Class : ‘Does not belong to Class Group’?
- Difference between Obj-Save-Cancel and Rollback Methods.
- What is ‘Data-‘predefined class and its importance?
- Understanding Data Layer and Work Layer.
- Physical PR Table and pzInsKey, Test Connection of Class rule Form.
- Revising UI rules to Ingrate User Interface with Activities (Business Logic)
Insert Action Using Primary Key
- Using Obj-Save Method to Insert & Update Records
- Understanding of Write Now Check Box, Commit Methods
- Difference between Write Now and Commit Methods.
- Generating the Primary Key using Expression Builder.
Fetch Records using Primary Key
- Obj-Open using primary key
- Obj-Open-by-Handle using pzInsKey.
- Explanation of Difference between Obj-Open & Obj-Open-By-Handle and when to use
- Working with Operator Table by understanding OperatorID Page & Data-Admin-DB-Operator Class.
- Working with Rule Data form to get pzInsKey of any rule in PEGA.
Implementing Data Storage Rules using the Activity, Data Page & Report Definition.
- About Data Page Rule
- Understanding Report Definition
- Using Obj-Browse Method for Page & List Concepts
- Populate Values for pxDropDown/pxAutocomplete from a Data Storage Rule.
- Implementing Cascading Dropdown controls.
- Mapping Data Storage values to Property & Layouts in UI
Decision Rules in PEGA.
- Decision Table, Decision Tree, When & Map value
- Differences between Decision Table & Decision Tree
- Decision Shape in Flow, Activity Methods & Declare Expression Functions.
- Condition Template & Usage of decision table & tree.
- Usage of Map Value.
- Using Fork in Decision Shape of Flow.
Declarative Rules in PEGA
- Declare Expressions Introduction
- Declare Constraints.
- Declare OnChange
- Declare Trigger.
- Declare Index.
- Declare Pages
- What is Forward Chaining & Backward Chaining.
Creating & Mapping Rules In Different Process Rules
- Revisiting the Flow Rules.
- Flow Types: Process Flow, Sub Flow and Screen Flows.
- Understanding of When to Use Screen Flows Over Process Flows, Explanation of Save on Last Step Option in screen flow.
- Types of Screen flow, Change Template in Screen flow
- Invoking a Sub Flow or Screen Flow from Process Flow using Sub Process Shape.
- Understanding Likely hood, Spin Off Flow, Split Join And Split For each.
Introduction to Rule Set & Rule set Versions.
- Rules, Rule Set and Versioning.
- How to create a new rule-set version.
- Bulk Check-in of the Rules.
- How to lock a rule set version.
- Rule Set and Prerequisites.
Advanced User Interface Concepts and Working with OOTB (Out Of the Box Rules)
- Types of Flow actions
- Connector Flow Action and Local Actions Differences
- Working with Local Actions. Local Action as a Pop-up and Flow-Wide Local Actions
- Working with Attachments, Understanding attachment Tables and Work Object attachment classes
- Reusing the predefined sections to display attachments into our screens.
Harness Rule & Types of Harness
- Understanding and working with New, Perform, confirm and Review Harness.
- Customizing the all the above harness rules.
- Understanding OOTB Sections pyActionArea & pzActionAreaButtons.
- Learning to customize the submit button and Hide it.
Introducing Data Transform
- Customizing the OOTB Data Transform pyDefault.
- Working with Data Transform.
- Defaulting Values to Properties using DTF.
- Updating One Page Data to Another page Using DTF.
- Difference Between activity and DTF.
- Complete understanding of When to use activity and when to use Data Transforms
- Revisiting activity to understand precondition and Transition and Expression builder.
- Dynamic System Settings & Revisiting the Expression builder.
Email Integration & Working with Outbound Email Integration.
- Understanding Correspondence, Types of Correspondence and configuring the parameters using DSS.
- Working with OOTB email Activity and Working with correspondence Smart Shape.
Revisiting the Operator, Creating our own operators.
- Complete Understanding of Operator, Access Group, Application, Rule Set and Rules Relationship.
- Operators with Different Access Groups.
Routing & Integrating Routing into our Application.
- Types of routing.
- Routing to Work list.
Understanding of Operator, Work Group, Work Basket relationship.
- Creating Work Groups.
- Creating Work Baskets.
- Routing to Workbasket
- Conditional routing to Work list or Workbasket using Status of the WO.
- Giving Work basket access to User Portal.
Service Level Agreement in PEGA (SLA).
- Understanding SLA, Types of SLA.
- Understanding pySLAName property in pyDefault Activity.
- SLA, Urgency and Time Intervals.
- Understanding Escalation Activity.
- Types of Agents, Modes of Agents, Agent Time Intervals.
- Creating Agents.
- Working with Standard and Advanced Agents and integrating with email Activities.
- Understanding Agent Queue.
- Entering the items into agent Queue using the Method Queue-For-Agent and Using the OOTB Activity QueueForAgent.
- Differences between Standard and Advanced Agents.
- When to use what mode of Agent?
- Understanding Agent Access Group.
Working with Service-SOAP.
- Creating our Own Service using SOAP Protocol and consuming it From the Application.
- Understanding the properties pySOAPError, pyStatusMessage, pyStatus.
Working with Connect-SOAP.
- Consuming a web application using SOAP protocol from PRPC application.
- Creating and Understanding XML Stream and Parse XML rules.
- Using Apply-Parse-XML Method.
- Understanding of Simulations.
Working with External Data Base.
- Creating external DB and Tables.
- Integrating PRPC with External DB.
- Using Connect SQL Rule to access the Data from External Tables.
- Using RDB-Methods, RDB-List, RDB-Open, RDB-Save and RDB-Delete.
- Understanding when to use Obj Methods and When to use RDB Methods.
Exception Handling in PEGA.
- Error Handler Flows in SOAP and Connect SQL Rules.
- Exception handling in activity steps using Transition.
- Understanding and using the OOTB when rules Step Status fail, step status good and step status warn.
Working with File Listener.
- Creating a Service Package Rules.
- Creating Service-file Rule
- Creating a File-Listener rule.
- Implementing a scenario with File Listener to load the Data From file listener into PRPC application and process it.
- Understanding Listener acidity and Parse Key.
- Understanding the Listener processing.
Rule Resolution Algorithm with Explanation.
- Rule Availability.
- Rule Cache.
- Class Hierarchy.
Enterprise Class Structure Explanation.
- Frame Work Layer
- Implementation Layer
- Organization Layer
- Division Layer
- Integration Layer
- Data Layer
Security in PEGA
- Access role Name
- Access Role to Objects
- Access When
- Access Groups.
- Product rule Creation.
- Creating a deployable ZIP File.
- Deployment import process and importing.
- Merging of Rule set versions.
- Major skimming.
- Minor Skimming.
- Revisiting Rue Resolution with respect to skimming.
- Types of rule sets.
- Rule Delegation.
Real Time Implementation
- Enterprise Application Architecture.
- Methodology and Project Process Explanation.
- Explanation of How an Application gets triggered In Live (Production) environment
- Dev, Integration , UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and Production Servers Explanation.
- Intermediate Servers, LDAP, SSO, Web.XML, prweb, PRServlet relation.
- Authentication and Authorization process in PEGA.
- Authentication Service, Auth Activity, Operator Access Verification in PEGA.
Real Time Training w.r.to Process.
- Real Time Process, Team Structure, Assigning of Requirements, Requirement Gathering tools, Deployment Process, Deployment Tools and Approvals.
- Interview Questions
- Certification Exam
- Resume Building
- Preparation Tips
PEGA Demo Video
For Detailed Course Content